Eleuthera is a long, thin island in the Bahamas archipelago with the best of two oceanic worlds—the serene Caribbean Sea shore, known as Exuma Sound, and the roaring Atlantic Ocean shore. The Cove fosters connections to the people, land, water and wildlife of the Bahamas. We invite you to learn more about upcoming events, announcements and recent media coverage.
For media inquiries, please email TheCove@jpublicrelations.com
The Cove Photo Gallery
Please browse our image gallery, and for members of media or partners in need of more photos, please register here for more photos of the The Cove Eleuthera.
Meet the Resort Hosts
Our most valuable asset is our people. Please meet our Cove team – the heart and soul of our resort.
- Pasadena Magazine, Bahama Mama
- Travel + Leisure, This Island is the Best-kept Secret in the Bahamas – With an Idyllic 40-acre Resort on Two Beaches
- Grace Ormonde Wedding Style, The Cove Eleuthera – A Private and Exclusive Hidden Gem of the Bahamas
- Bloomberg, Where to Stay in the Caribbean this Winter
- Travel + Leisure, 11 Best Places to Travel in January 2023
- Luxury Travel Magazine, Level Up Your Instagram Feed with These Insta-Worthy Hotel and Resort Pools
- Southern Boating, Eleuthera: The Friendly Island
- The Times UK, Best Hotels in the Bahamas
Influencer Collaboration Request