Eleuthera is a long, thin island in the Bahamas archipelago with the best of two oceanic worlds—the serene Caribbean Sea shore, known as Exuma Sound, and the roaring Atlantic Ocean shore. The Cove fosters connections to the people, land, water and wildlife of the Bahamas. We invite you to learn more about upcoming events, announcements and recent media coverage.
For media inquiries, please email TheCove@jpublicrelations.com
Our most valuable asset is our people. Please meet our Cove team – the heart and soul of our resort.
- TravelAge West, Romantic Places to Propose in the Caribbean
- Charlotte Magazine, Caribbean Resurgence: Eleuthera
- The Hotel Journal, All the Very Best Boutique Hotels in the Caribbean For Your Next Ultimate Island Getaway
- Reader’s Digest, 12 Best Caribbean Islands to Visit for the Perfect Vacation
- Pasadena Magazine, Bahama Mama
- Travel + Leisure, This Island is the Best-kept Secret in the Bahamas – With an Idyllic 40-acre Resort on Two Beaches
- Bloomberg, Where to Stay in the Caribbean this Winter
- The Times UK, Best Hotels in the Bahamas